@your SiRVis... Simon Francis Blaise R. Vistro wants to be known as SiRVis (an amalgamation of his name, profession and penchant for service). He is a polymath wannabe in the fields of training and education, civic voluntarism, sports, arts, travel, photography and social networking. Born and raised in Dagupan City, he is a staunch advocate of the preservation of Pangasinan language, arts and culture. Follow me on: Twitter. Facebook, Tumblr, Plurk.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inquirer Libre Sagot namin date n'yo

Valentines is just a few days away. I have not finalized my plans as to where to take my most beloved wife for a date on the day of hearts. A dinner perhaps at Tsoko.Nut Batirol or an overnight stay at Seven Suites Hotel Observatory (the first and only hotel observatory in the Philippines and equipped with the 4th largest telescope in the country!)? 

I could hit two birds with one stone my sweetness- greet my wife with my mushiest Valentine's message and date her for (hopefully) free! Joining Inquirer Libre's online contest at Facebook dubbed "Sagot namin date n'yo" can make this possible. You can  join the contest by following these instructions:

Like the Official Facebook Page of Inquirer Libre
Add Seven Suites as a “Friend”
Add Tsoko.Nut Batirol as a “Friend”
Like the Official Facebook Page of The Orange Place Hotel
Post your sweetest Valentine’s greeting at the Official Facebook Page of Inquirer Libre

Everyday, from February 4-8; two wall posters can win a free dinner for two at Tsoko.Nut Batirol on Valentine's Day. The post with the most number of likes will be the winner. The "pinakakilig" and "sweetest" post among the 10 chosen entries will be the winner of an overnight stay at Seven Suites.

Here is my entry:
As one walks along life’s journey, there will always be one who is said to be the one written in the stars…

That one person who I have met along this journey is not just the one written in the stars, not just "The One", not just a part of the journey (relatively the best part), but the woman who to me is undeniably my Love and my Life… You!

Happy Valentine's!

If you find this "nakakakilig" click here and like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...