@your SiRVis... Simon Francis Blaise R. Vistro wants to be known as SiRVis (an amalgamation of his name, profession and penchant for service). He is a polymath wannabe in the fields of training and education, civic voluntarism, sports, arts, travel, photography and social networking. Born and raised in Dagupan City, he is a staunch advocate of the preservation of Pangasinan language, arts and culture. Follow me on: Twitter. Facebook, Tumblr, Plurk.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Still on Earth Day: I HEART EARTH

Three years ago, I wrote in my Blackboard about Earth Day. In Earth Day fashion/ passion, I'm recycling it here:

I Heart Earth.

Coincidentally, EARTH is a jumbled form of HEART.  

So Earth = Heart

Today is Earth Day.

Every one of us can show our love and concern for Mother Earth. Not just today but everyday. We do not have a luxury of choice. It’s the only Earth we’ve got! 

What could we do? How can we help save our planet? Or at least slow down its inevitable demise? Read more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...